1) Horse shows- above is my older daughter last year on Notorious and my younger daughter just got the world’s cutest grey pony Hillcrest Kacee below.
2) Regattas- driving the girls to Laser and Opti races
3) Stop using pesticides on my roses. I want to keep bees and the pesticides kill them. I was inspired by an article in the NYTs on this subject. If my roses don’t make it, I will put in ones that are hardier and do not need pesticides to survive.
4) Get used to my cell phone ear piece by Wisemove that my friend Lea gave me so I won’t get a brain tumor. Please read the article entitled “Wake Up Call” in the July issue of Vogue on this very scary and relevant topic.
5) Read “We Used to Own The Bronx” by Eve Pell.
Eve Pell, Love This, Vogue
Two-Toned Sac 1
Robin silk-satin shirt
Pascalare 70mm boot black suede
Merida cropped cotton-blend twill wide-leg pants
Triangle buckle skinny belt
Button-detailed grosgrain-trimmed stretch-jersey dress
Chain choker - yellow gold
Patch-pocket cotton coat
Mid-rise tailored wool-blend trousers
Fringe-detailed Horsebit leather slides
Fergus belted canvas jacket