1) Horse shows- above is my older daughter last year on Notorious and my younger daughter just got the world’s cutest grey pony Hillcrest Kacee below.
2) Regattas- driving the girls to Laser and Opti races
3) Stop using pesticides on my roses. I want to keep bees and the pesticides kill them. I was inspired by an article in the NYTs on this subject. If my roses don’t make it, I will put in ones that are hardier and do not need pesticides to survive.
4) Get used to my cell phone ear piece by Wisemove that my friend Lea gave me so I won’t get a brain tumor. Please read the article entitled “Wake Up Call” in the July issue of Vogue on this very scary and relevant topic.
5) Read “We Used to Own The Bronx” by Eve Pell.
18-karat gold turquoise ring
Kalia denim jacket
Lighter-heel leather mules
Carolina single-breasted wool-twill cocoon coat
Demi-fine 14K gold-plated hoop
Oversized-lapel double-breasted wool-blend coat
Quincy shiny ballerina loafer mule
Pleated checked wool midi skirt
Checked wool blazer
High-rise straight-leg jeans
Blanche leather ankle boots
Bellechasse medium leather-trimmed canvas bag