1) Horse shows- above is my older daughter last year on Notorious and my younger daughter just got the world’s cutest grey pony Hillcrest Kacee below.
2) Regattas- driving the girls to Laser and Opti races
3) Stop using pesticides on my roses. I want to keep bees and the pesticides kill them. I was inspired by an article in the NYTs on this subject. If my roses don’t make it, I will put in ones that are hardier and do not need pesticides to survive.
4) Get used to my cell phone ear piece by Wisemove that my friend Lea gave me so I won’t get a brain tumor. Please read the article entitled “Wake Up Call” in the July issue of Vogue on this very scary and relevant topic.
5) Read “We Used to Own The Bronx” by Eve Pell.
Eve Pell, Love This, Vogue
Ring-embellished crossover leather slides
Siouxsie gold-plated earrings
Gemma 40 suede slingback pumps
Fringedetailed Horsebit slides
Iron cotton, linen and Tercel-Blend wrap dress
Two-Toned Sac 1
Trezum 85 leather sandals
Round-neck linen-blend coat
Honeycomb small drop earrings