1) Horse shows- above is my older daughter last year on Notorious and my younger daughter just got the world’s cutest grey pony Hillcrest Kacee below.
2) Regattas- driving the girls to Laser and Opti races
3) Stop using pesticides on my roses. I want to keep bees and the pesticides kill them. I was inspired by an article in the NYTs on this subject. If my roses don’t make it, I will put in ones that are hardier and do not need pesticides to survive.
4) Get used to my cell phone ear piece by Wisemove that my friend Lea gave me so I won’t get a brain tumor. Please read the article entitled “Wake Up Call” in the July issue of Vogue on this very scary and relevant topic.
5) Read “We Used to Own The Bronx” by Eve Pell.
Cropped denim jacket with faux fur
Leather-trimmed cotton-corduroy blazer
Leather-trimmed cotton-corduroy skirt
Faux shearling-lined cotton-corduroy jacket
Fona boucle-knit over-the-knee sock boots
Earl Shearling-trimmed suede jacket
Cassidy printed silk-satin midi shirt dress
Shearling-lined cotton-canvas parka
Genie wool-blend flannel straight-leg pants
The Cardigan balloon-sleeved wool cardigan
Telima quilted-velvet jacket