1) Horse shows- above is my older daughter last year on Notorious and my younger daughter just got the world’s cutest grey pony Hillcrest Kacee below.
2) Regattas- driving the girls to Laser and Opti races
3) Stop using pesticides on my roses. I want to keep bees and the pesticides kill them. I was inspired by an article in the NYTs on this subject. If my roses don’t make it, I will put in ones that are hardier and do not need pesticides to survive.
4) Get used to my cell phone ear piece by Wisemove that my friend Lea gave me so I won’t get a brain tumor. Please read the article entitled “Wake Up Call” in the July issue of Vogue on this very scary and relevant topic.
5) Read “We Used to Own The Bronx” by Eve Pell.
Checked owl-blend and printed quilted cotton coat
Ashland cropped mid-rise straight-leg jeans
Iliana Harkness bucket hobo
Wool and cashmere cardigan
Lauren flat suede Mary Jane slide
Round-frame tortoiseshell sunglasses
Reversible leather and fur coat
Linda 45 leather pumps
Zip-detailed stretch-cotton bomber jacket
Fair Isle cashmere and wool-blend vest
Maisie ruffled crinkled silk-satin blouse