1) Horse shows- above is my older daughter last year on Notorious and my younger daughter just got the world’s cutest grey pony Hillcrest Kacee below.
2) Regattas- driving the girls to Laser and Opti races
3) Stop using pesticides on my roses. I want to keep bees and the pesticides kill them. I was inspired by an article in the NYTs on this subject. If my roses don’t make it, I will put in ones that are hardier and do not need pesticides to survive.
4) Get used to my cell phone ear piece by Wisemove that my friend Lea gave me so I won’t get a brain tumor. Please read the article entitled “Wake Up Call” in the July issue of Vogue on this very scary and relevant topic.
5) Read “We Used to Own The Bronx” by Eve Pell.
Eve Pell, Love This, Vogue
Quant leopard-print calf hair ankle boots
Kellen ribbed cotton-blend tunic
Brixton horsebit-detailed leather collapsible-heel loafers
Eva silk crepe de chine blouse
Crossover velvet flatform sandals
GV3 small textured-leather and suede shoulder bag
Almeria leather wedge espadrilles
Patch-pocket cotton coat
Bilbao mini tote
Ginger embellished two-tone textured-leather pumps