1) Horse shows- above is my older daughter last year on Notorious and my younger daughter just got the world’s cutest grey pony Hillcrest Kacee below.
2) Regattas- driving the girls to Laser and Opti races
3) Stop using pesticides on my roses. I want to keep bees and the pesticides kill them. I was inspired by an article in the NYTs on this subject. If my roses don’t make it, I will put in ones that are hardier and do not need pesticides to survive.
4) Get used to my cell phone ear piece by Wisemove that my friend Lea gave me so I won’t get a brain tumor. Please read the article entitled “Wake Up Call” in the July issue of Vogue on this very scary and relevant topic.
5) Read “We Used to Own The Bronx” by Eve Pell.
Eve Pell, Love This, Vogue
Belted denim shirt
Jean canvas espadrilles
Bow-detailed crepe midi dress
Nude leatter sandals
Camilla one-shoulder textured-organic cotton maxi dress
Knotted sleeve-waist wool sweater
Paradise high-rise jeans
Nude leather sandals
Pearl ribbed-knit wool sweater
Cropped leather trousers
Ryder leather shoulder bag