1) Horse shows- above is my older daughter last year on Notorious and my younger daughter just got the world’s cutest grey pony Hillcrest Kacee below.
2) Regattas- driving the girls to Laser and Opti races
3) Stop using pesticides on my roses. I want to keep bees and the pesticides kill them. I was inspired by an article in the NYTs on this subject. If my roses don’t make it, I will put in ones that are hardier and do not need pesticides to survive.
4) Get used to my cell phone ear piece by Wisemove that my friend Lea gave me so I won’t get a brain tumor. Please read the article entitled “Wake Up Call” in the July issue of Vogue on this very scary and relevant topic.
5) Read “We Used to Own The Bronx” by Eve Pell.
Eve Pell, Love This, Vogue
Tiered ruffled silk crepe de chine mini dress
Buckle kitten-heel leather pumps
Cornelia double-breasted cotton trench coat
Nutson broderie anglaise ramie blouse
Jane cross-strap stud-embellished sandals
Tuxedo box clutch
Nolia crepe midi dress
Stretch-suede 70mm bootie
Felix large leather and suede shoulder bag
Kim square sunglasses