December 7th, 2011

A run-around staple

J. Crew Downtown jacket

I (and my daughter and many of my friends) own and love this jacket. It is a great and less expensive version of the Barbour.  I have both colors and it fits true to size even with a light sweater worn underneath.

Today only it is on sale.

SOLUDOS

Flor embroidered espadrille

AURELIE BIEDERMANN

Tangerine gold-plated necklace

ALTUZARRA

Campbell ribbed-knit cardigan

THE GREAT

The Army Nerd cropped stretch-twill skinny pants

ALTUZARRA

D'Orsay canvas espadrilles

ERDEM

Cordelia floral-print silk crepe de chine midi dress

BALENCIAGA

Button earrings

DIOR

J'Adior leather slingback flat

AURELIE BIEDERMANN

Marble ring

SOLUDOS

Frayed slip on espadrilles

GUCCI

Marmont embellished sandals

• I got the Crew Barbour like quilted vest in navy and I looove it! Even derailed Babe’s when’dya get that, let me guess, whaaat this old thing? grilling with it’s cuteness…XXOO

Allie von SummersverbDecember 7th, 2011  8:37 AM

• Cannot go wrong with the wonderful J. Crew! I live in their clothes.

The Styleseer

LaurenDecember 7th, 2011  10:15 AM

• Do you know the brand / store that sells the beautiful down filled coats. They have the rolled collar and bell shape . They show synthetic and down, and sell boots and other coats as well. Located in New York, think that it is a staple there.

Thanks!

Elise KuhnDecember 7th, 2011  11:21 AM

• I have this jacket in the greenish color which would not have been my choice but the man at JCrew told me to pick that color…it’s outstanding….the jacket is wonderful…lightweight and yet works well with a sweater and a scarf and the greenish color goes with everything. I am so happy that I make the reflexive move to pick black like everyone else in NYC. Love, love, love this jacket.

JoAnDecember 7th, 2011  12:07 PM

• I have this jacket in the greenish colour & I love it! It is the perfect jacket!

AnnieDecember 9th, 2011  1:15 AM

• My jacket arrived today and I am in love (sigh). Thank you to everyone for the recommendations and comments!

LuciDecember 10th, 2011  10:42 PM