September 29th, 2013

Show Status: Céline

Here are two looks I like from the Céline show. I understand Phoebe’s wanting to move in a new direction, however, the graffiti printed pieces don’t work for me.

ELIZABETH AND JAMES

Kellen ribbed cotton-blend tunic

GUCCI

Brixton horsebit-detailed leather collapsible-heel loafers

GIOIA BINI

Emma shirtdress

STELLA MCCARTNEY

Eva silk crepe de chine blouse

VINCE

Linen-blend culottes

MIU MIU

Crossover velvet flatform sandals

AQUAZZURA

Quant leopard-print calf hair ankle boots

GIVENCHY

GV3 small textured-leather and suede shoulder bag

CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

Almeria leather wedge espadrilles

Patch-pocket cotton coat

MUUN

Bilbao mini tote

GUCCI

Ginger embellished two-tone textured-leather pumps

• Deeply in love with the first pair of shoes.

KathySeptember 29th, 2013  2:24 PM

• I loved the Celine show…lots of wearable looks with flowing skirts and long tops…not a bare midriff in sight! Did you love the fringe bags?

karimaSeptember 29th, 2013  2:32 PM

• I soooo wanted to….suppose I’m not forward enough. Some of the tassels looked like upholstery bits and some of the cuts didn’t thrill me. It will take some further review, but I thought Chloe out-Celine’d her.

SueMSeptember 30th, 2013  9:42 AM

• Love the clothes…can do without the bag and the blackened brows!

bisbeeSeptember 30th, 2013  9:43 AM

• Interested to hear your thoughts on the Celine show….

That's Not My AgeSeptember 30th, 2013  11:47 AM

• Love celine, love Phoebe, but did not love this show at all!! There was nothing wearable in it for me. Those silohuettes only work on long and thin models, and her shoes are just getting more and more weird, and I love weird.

ameeSeptember 30th, 2013  12:04 PM

• These smocks uncannily resemble an apron I just purchased from Ambatalia. I hadn’t planned on leaving my house in it, but now I wonder….?

ElizabethSeptember 30th, 2013  1:51 PM

• Black girls in a Celine show? I thought I was seeing things! It’s about time.

RTGSeptember 30th, 2013  2:50 PM

• I know very little about fashion. It seems it was inspired by some African ethnic culture. Not my taste… But at least it was original and creative.

EllenSeptember 30th, 2013  5:52 PM

Your email address is only used for our verification process to help reduce spam comments and will not be shared, published or stored for any other purpose. Please be courteous. All comments are moderated. Preachy comments about body weight, age, smoking, and furs will not be posted.