October 30th, 2013
Beauty

Magic in a bottle?

I let out a cheer this morning when I came across this product on Net-a-Porter. Wouldn’t it be a lifesaver if it works? I’ll give it a test drive and report back.

Silk scarf

VINCE

Washed-satin skirt

VALENTINO

Embellished pumps

MISSONI

Wrap

• YES do let us know! i read so many blogs that seem to be sponsored by products, i can no longer tell if an endorsement by a blogger is genuine or if it’s motivated by some sort of incentive. KIC remains one of the good ones!

kateOctober 30th, 2013  9:29 AM

• Yes, please..what kate said. 🙂

SandiOctober 30th, 2013  9:49 AM

• I eagerly await the results. If it works, I’m in. And I agree with Kate.

AllisonOctober 30th, 2013  10:08 AM

• Can’t wait to read your review on this, although I feel as if the product would have been a huge help this morning! *tired with puffy eyes* Thank you for your fabulous pieces. I enjoy each and every one…

Hilary

Hilary PhelpsOctober 30th, 2013  10:33 AM

• I am going to give it a try, as a new mom I desparately need a product to help look awake and rested for my morning meetings.

ameeOctober 30th, 2013  10:47 AM

• Ditto Kate’s remarks. 🙂

SamanthaOctober 30th, 2013  12:01 PM

• I agree with Kate, its getting hard to tell true reviews from sales pitches on the blogs.

I tend to go to a website called “makeup alley” which features user reviews. You need to sign-up to do a product search-but its free. Here is there listing of “This Works” line:

LilyOctober 30th, 2013  12:26 PM

• Avoid salt and fat/dairy (replacing with glasses of water) the entire day before you want to look rested and problem solved. Reduce it drastically if not eliminate it and you no longer have a problem!

AngelaOctober 30th, 2013  2:09 PM

• Angela, although I generally agree with your statement, but lack of sleep is my problem, and in the middle of the night feeding, etc.

ameeOctober 30th, 2013  4:52 PM

• Preston,
    I’m super impressed with Neo Strata Bionic Eye Cream Plus.
    I put it on throughout the day, even dab over makeup- I honestly think I can see results within hours.
    No, I have nothing to do with this product except that I’m a very satisfied customer, happy to keep paying the $40 or so a tube.
    Just wanted to share the joy! -I hope you love it as much as I do.

CarolineOctober 30th, 2013  6:09 PM

• I like the site Truth in Aging. Has anyone else tried it? I bought the Royal Bee Pollen cream there and just ordered a new cream and syrum she recommended. This month she evaluates Allure magazine recommendations. I am wondering if anyone else uses this site to order products and what their experience has been.

PaulaOctober 31st, 2013  9:20 AM