December 31st, 2013
On My Mind

The Only Constant Is Change

If 2013 was about new experiences, friends, and ventures, I predict that 2014 will be about change. As hard as I try to resist change, it always leads to a new, and often better, place, even though this coming year it may appear that I am moving backwards.

Back to the Upper East Side that is. With a change in school for my younger daughter comes a change in how I divide my time between the city and the country. I’m sure it will be good for both KiC and me.

Related  —

Please be courteous. All comments are moderated.

1. Hope you are doing ok!! Cheers!

Paula
    December 31st, 2013  10:24 AM

2. Preston, truer words were never spoken, I only hope that I can handle the coming year with such style. I am sure that whichever direction you explore, it will be the right one for you and yours.
    Happy New Year!

SueM
    December 31st, 2013  10:35 AM

3. Happy New Year Preston. Good luck with your upcoming change. Just make sure that KIC keeps on keepin’ on. Couldn’t do without my little taste of loveliness each day.

Sue B
    December 31st, 2013  11:05 AM

4. The country, I’ve got. And need, I have come to learn. I’d love to also have an urban retreat to alternate between though. Sounds ideal. Happy New year to you!

April
    December 31st, 2013  12:11 PM

5. Preston, happy holidays! Thank you for all the support and friendship. xoxo

kerry
    December 31st, 2013  12:23 PM

6. Happy New Year to all!
    Family first before fashion, of course…..but I do look forward to your blogs, so hope all works out well for you, Preston!! Hugs

Sheri
    December 31st, 2013  12:40 PM

7. Welcome to the neighborhood and good luck with your move!

lauren
    December 31st, 2013  2:22 PM

8. Sounds like the best of both worlds and I KNOW you’ll do it with grace and style! Congratulations on the next chapter and Happy New Year, Preston!

Mme Directrice
    December 31st, 2013  8:17 PM

9. Happy new year from Makati, Philippines. While researching on a pair of BV silver chandelier earrings a couple of years back, I found a true gem of a blog and it has been a daily habit to visit. Look forward to another year of chicness and inspired finds!

Sam
    January 1st, 2014  10:52 PM

10. Happy, Healthy 2014! Look forward to reading and seeing what is in store for 2014!

klg2
    January 2nd, 2014  9:34 AM

11. Good luck to you with the upcoming changes in your life. I predict 2014 will bring much more of what you enjoyed in 2013…new experiences, friends and ventures! Luckily, you will have the best of both worlds splitting your time between the city and country. I think change is good in that it often surprises you and exposes you to something you may have not considered. I love your blog…read it every morning…and look forward to what KIC has in store for 2014. Happy New Year! Best of luck with the move.
    Karima
    A Note on Style

A Note on Style
    January 2nd, 2014  10:29 AM

Please be courteous. All comments are moderated.

SHOP WHAT'S NEW →