January 11th, 2014
Icons

Babes At Any Age

photo

Catherine Deneuve and Kate Moss, I cannot imagine two more enduringly beautiful women, together. And at 70 and 40 respectively, they are proof that you can be a babe at any age.

Patrick photographed the pair, together for the first time, in Paris for Vanity Fair’s February issue.

Related  —

Please be courteous. All comments are moderated.

1. Couldn’t agree more!

A Note On Style
    January 11th, 2014  11:30 AM

2. I agree they are enduringly beautiful, but I would love to see Catherine Deneuve with less eye makeup. Maybe I’d be disappointed, but I think she would be even more beautiful.

Margo
    January 11th, 2014  3:04 PM

3. Absolutely stunning! But I agree with Margo that less eye makeup may have shown so much more natural beauty.

Ali
    January 11th, 2014  3:45 PM

4. Stunning. Two true style icons that are aging beautifully.

Paula
    January 12th, 2014  8:59 AM

5. Yes yes yes–deneauve is still breathtaking but her beautiful eyes are obscured by black eye pencil abuse.

Trish
    January 12th, 2014  9:34 AM

6. Both of them are beautiful! However – sadly it looks as if Catherine Deneuve has had a facelift. I prefer it when woman age naturally like friends of mine in their early 70′s. They may have wrinkles but in my opinion they are still stunning. I do understand that their is a lot of pressure for celeberties to maintain their youth.

Sue
    January 12th, 2014  10:15 AM

7. Catherine Deneuve can do no wrong.

Jo
    January 12th, 2014  10:45 AM

8. I agree, and I thank Preston for posting this, but aren’t we all tired with establishing the fact a woman at any age can be beautiful and alluring? The same media celebrating these two mature woman being beautiful are also responsible for perpetuating the myth that real beauty only exists in very young women, and everyone else is just beautiful “for their age”. Ageless is the goal, not young or old!

April
    January 12th, 2014  3:30 PM

9. They both look amazing…I love CD’s bold look. Would be curious to see her with a more natural look, but for formal presentation mode, like a Vanity Fair shoot with Kate Moss, she looks appropriately dressed up and amazingly sexy. Powerful, both of them.

Elle
    January 12th, 2014  5:14 PM

10. LOVE this!

That's Not My Age
    January 13th, 2014  8:14 AM

11. Absolutely beautiful…let personal style shine through!! I am amazed at the stunning beauty of both of these style icons!

Simply Stylish
    January 14th, 2014  1:27 AM

Please be courteous. All comments are moderated.

SHOP WHAT'S NEW