February 18th, 2015
Street Style

And, Again

Acne shearling

I’m liking this shearling moment.

Image © Adam Katz

LARKSPUR & HAWK

Quartz earrings

SEE BY CHLOÉ

Velvet dress

MANSUR GAVRIEL

Suede loafers

• Agreed! I just splurged and bought the Reed Krakoff bomber from last season’s collection. It’s both classy and cozy. Perfection!

SarvolentFebruary 18th, 2015  8:48 AM

• I have the same Acne coat – its quite heavy – and will take the belt off to wear like this woman. Thanks!

BetsyFebruary 18th, 2015  9:06 AM

• Haha yes you are 🙂 But it’s true that those coats are simply perfect !
    The woman on the left also has great style !

CarolineFebruary 18th, 2015  9:35 AM

• Okay, okay… But it’s freezing here and I’m sick of parkas!!

PrestonFebruary 18th, 2015  9:56 AM

• I love the blue purse. Anyone know what it is?

NancyFebruary 18th, 2015  10:45 AM

• The bag is Celine.

PrestonFebruary 18th, 2015  10:50 AM

• I ove it, especially the more tailored silhouettes. Sometimes I wish we could wear them here in California.

Kristin.

See my favs from NYFW street style @ www.curatorsofstyle.com

Kristin BungartFebruary 18th, 2015  11:10 AM

• Sick of parkas…I understand you very well. What about furs, do you wear them?

IsabelFebruary 18th, 2015  1:28 PM

• If I may ask, of course.

IsabelFebruary 18th, 2015  1:29 PM

• Preston, you posted three denim mini skirts in the last couple of weeks. Very cute, very chic. What is in your opinion the age limit for this style?

Denise-MyleneFebruary 18th, 2015  3:08 PM

• i am sick of my parka too! There have been so many fun furs (real and faux) on the street; would love a post on that. Especially the tawny color of a recent post.

judiFebruary 18th, 2015  4:58 PM

• I get some nasty comments when I post on furs, so I don’t do them often…

PrestonFebruary 18th, 2015  5:59 PM

• Shearling is so beautiful, but feels very heavy on my small frame–I would love an option from down/puffy/parkas! I have a gorgeous camel coat, dress length, but in my winter ‘car life,’ it is not practical to put on often. Would fur be lighter weight? What about a 3/4 length fur jacket?

PaulaFebruary 18th, 2015  10:24 PM

• which is the other bag? Saint Laurent?

kusaFebruary 19th, 2015  11:51 AM

• Sheared mink is very lightweight and very warm. And weirdly is more durable than shearling. I wear a black one with everything from jeans to suits.

EllaFebruary 19th, 2015  12:15 PM

• Whilst I do love the look of those Acne shearling coats you have been posting, it is the outfit on the left that has really caught my eye – beautiful!

AnitaFebruary 20th, 2015  7:08 PM

• In an earlier post I complained about the weight of this coat. Now in the subzero temps we are experiencing I am going to praise it’s warmth. I have been wearing it the last few days. Becky, great idea I did take the belt off mine – love it more whenI have to zip it. Preston, I can’t believe you get nasty posts about furs…to each his own – simply skip to the next post if your not a fur lover. Ella, I totally agree – my sheared mink is equally warm as the shearling, light weight and super versatile. I can wear mine to black tie and with jeans and Sorels or Penelope Chilvers boots on ski vacations.

MaryBFebruary 21st, 2015  9:09 AM

• got it, the other bag is WANT…

kusaFebruary 21st, 2015  10:28 AM