December 11th, 2015
It Item

The Comfiest Pump

I kid you not, these Gucci pumps are the most comfortable shoes I’ve ever owned.  I have brown and black calf, but this mushroom color, or taupe suede, would be great for spring.

I LOVE MR MITTENS

The Cardigan balloon-sleeved wool cardigan

A.P.C.

Milou roll-neck wool-blend sweater

VANESSA SEWARD

Erith leather midi skirt

VALENTINO

Suede over-the-knee boots

Contrast-trim shearling jacket

Perry patent leather pumps

Nate aviator-style tortoiseshell sunglasses

VINCE

Cashmere sweater

BURBERRY

Fair Isle cashmere and wool-blend vest

MICHAEL LO SORDO

Silk-satin midi skirt

M.I.H JEANS + Goldborne by Bay Garnett

Anita cotton-blend velvet top

GABRIELA HEARST

Cantwell double-breasted cashmere coat

• I would say they’re actually more comfortable than a complete flat, other than sneakers. I’ve been living in my brown ones as well. That mushroom color is very nice.

KathyDecember 11th, 2015  9:30 AM

• can you tell me more about what you’re pairing these with? I have a hot/cold relationship with this style (they always make me think of my grandmother but of course they’re cute).

bllDecember 11th, 2015  9:44 AM

• Agree. The best! I bought the brown ( to wear with my new Chloe hobo!) and the gold for more fun. Very comfy and chic

JaneDecember 11th, 2015  10:21 AM

• I noticed these on net-a-porter earlier! So jealous – would love a pair. I sort of think of these as flats because they look so comfortable. My days of suffering in heels are nearly over if designers keep producing such chic wearable designs. Yay!

Jill, GlasgowDecember 11th, 2015  12:25 PM

• I want to order these, but in conflicting reviews I find that people state they either need a half-size smaller or they run true-to-size. Any comments as to fit, please? Thanks!

LauraDecember 11th, 2015  1:57 PM

• Love it! Perfect comfortable and chic shoes.

AnaDecember 11th, 2015  3:01 PM

• I bought true to size

PrestonDecember 11th, 2015  5:31 PM

• I bought 1/2 size smaller, which is always true for me with Gucci shoes.

KathyDecember 11th, 2015  8:58 PM

• Oh no, I’ve been debating on what colour to buy and now they add another fabulous one into the mix! As for sizing in Gucci, I can vary by up to half a size depending upon the style. I need to try these on in store before buying.

SusanDecember 12th, 2015  3:17 AM

• Agree with Susan on sizing. I am a 9.5 or a 40 in most shoes. I have always found Gucci to run big. I am mostly a 9 in their shoes, and occasionally a 9.5. I have 2 pairs of this style and the 9 fit perfectly. The 9.5 was quite large on me.

JaneDecember 12th, 2015  8:24 AM

• I found they can run up to a size large if you have narrow feet.

MMSDecember 12th, 2015  9:31 AM

• Besides my die hard love for classic Gucci loafers and Paul Smith brogues this style is a huge favorite. Until recently these pumps have been next to impossible to find and sort of the holy crail. I bought a pair in brown and I also got the Saint Laurent pumps in black which are pretty wonderful. I hope they make another appearance next winter. I would love a pair in bordeaux and in navy or dark green and then I’ll be done.

RTGDecember 12th, 2015  10:16 AM

• There are nice- very practical. I would love to see these in a two-tone, with black calf for the body and brown suede for the kiltie fringe. I had a pair of Gucci loafers years ago with that color combo and wore them to death.

RebeccaDecember 12th, 2015  12:12 PM

• Can anyone comment on the 4″ heel? Is it too high or is it really comfy? I am looking at the gold version.

Brenda MurphyDecember 12th, 2015  2:36 PM

• I bought the gold lower version in our Gucci store. The person assisting me told me they have not sold very many of the higher heel ( they had at least 3 colors) because people said they were not very comfortable.

JaneDecember 13th, 2015  8:44 AM

• I love these but need to know what sort of pants would work with them?

DianeDecember 13th, 2015  8:57 AM

• I like the metallics, too,

That's Not My AgeDecember 15th, 2015  9:36 AM

• sizing update:they`re true to size.Gucci fits 1/2 large to size usually,especially their loaffers.
    My fit is narrow and this time they`re true to size!i`ve bought 2 sizes just to compare. both sizes are ok,my actual size is comfortable right away and the other one is a little tight,but i can still wear them.weird sizing i`d say

MargaretMarch 20th, 2016  3:05 PM

• the heel is really comfy and they look very good

MargaretMarch 20th, 2016  3:12 PM