January 19th, 2016

Tata Harper

One of my 2016 resolutions is to try new beauty products. My go-tos work, but I’m sure there are a number of great ones that I could add to my regimen. Tata Harper gets rave reviews, so I’m starting there.

Leather jacket

Cropped corduroy pants

Able boot

Embroidered bag

Shearling-lined boots

Mini tote

Sweater dress

• I started using Tata Harper products about 6 weeks ago, when I was running out of my usual skincare stuff. I love them, no toxic ingredients and they work so well, feel so good and I do see more of a glow to my skin. I think you’ll love them

KathyJanuary 19th, 2016  8:08 AM

• I’ve been using the Tata Harper “Hydrating Floral Essence” toner and love it!

Susan (une femme)January 19th, 2016  8:25 AM

• I have very sensitive skin & eyes. La mer works for me for whatever reason, but getting too expensive with the Canadian dollar.
    Tried Tata, loved the scent and product but sadly had a reaction. Now I am back to my la mer BUT alternating it with plain old extra virgin olive oil.
    The olive oil is so hydrating wit hno reaction because if it’s purity.!

SusanJanuary 19th, 2016  9:12 AM

• Tata Harper restorative eye cream has been my favorite for several years. I like that it is natural and botanical. The olive oil comment interests me because I use a face cream made by an herbalist on Nantucket that is mostly olive oil and a few plant extracts. The olive oil cream is even better than creme de la mer. But maybe I should try olive oil?

HeidiJanuary 19th, 2016  10:21 AM

• I really love Tata Harper, especially her Regenerating cleanser which has a light citrus scent, that wakes me up in the morning. Also her Resurfacing Mask for a Pre-Night Out glow. You may also like Sunday Riley. Specifically her Tinted Primer, which adds a sheer veil of color, and plumps with oxygen. Great for if you don’t like to wear too much makeup.
    X CC | Caitlin Confidential

Caitlin ConfidentialJanuary 19th, 2016  11:50 AM

• I really wanted to love Tata Harper because of her clean, non-toxic ingredients but I have sensitive skin and reacted terribly to her products. There must be some ingredient that I am allergic to. I also found the fragrance to be too much. I’ve been testing out Juice Beauty (also non toxic, organic) and so far have had better luck although my skin is happiest with la mer. Unfortunately, it is full of questionable ingredients.

sandieJanuary 19th, 2016  11:51 AM

• I started using Tata Harper skincare about a year ago with the trial kit you have pictured. I have been hooked ever since. The products are amazing on my sensitive mature skin, and they are made in Vermont, what’s better than that!!

CherylJanuary 19th, 2016  12:18 PM

• They’re really good products, you’ll like them!
    Love the smell,but I’m allergic to some of her products,so I use her cleansers and the body scrub(smells like lilac,which i’m addicted to)
    For face I’m on retinol and it’s really chip(derma e,10$),but it works better than any more expensive formulations like scinceuticals or verso and very very gentle on skin with a very strange but pleasant texture!

MargaretJanuary 19th, 2016  10:38 PM

• I am on my second bottle of Tata’s Elixir Vitae–yes, it is $$ but it’s AH-MAZING!
    I second the resurfacing mask and the floral essence. I’ve also been impressed with the boosted contouring serum. I’m a junkie.

ginaJanuary 20th, 2016  10:20 PM

• I’ve been using Tata Harper for 2 years now. I’m hooked. Looked the double cleaning of facial oil and regenerative cleanser. All her products smell wonderful.

RonicaJanuary 28th, 2016  7:34 PM