1) Horse shows- above is my older daughter last year on Notorious and my younger daughter just got the world’s cutest grey pony Hillcrest Kacee below.
2) Regattas- driving the girls to Laser and Opti races
3) Stop using pesticides on my roses. I want to keep bees and the pesticides kill them. I was inspired by an article in the NYTs on this subject. If my roses don’t make it, I will put in ones that are hardier and do not need pesticides to survive.
4) Get used to my cell phone ear piece by Wisemove that my friend Lea gave me so I won’t get a brain tumor. Please read the article entitled “Wake Up Call” in the July issue of Vogue on this very scary and relevant topic.
5) Read “We Used to Own The Bronx” by Eve Pell.
Eve Pell, Love This, Vogue
The Heidi cable-knit wool cardigan
Double-breasted virgin wool-twill coat
Patchwork Fair Isle-intarsia wool sweater
Gucci Horsebit 1955 small bag
Belted wool-twill jacket
Hooded virgin-wool duffel coat
Belted distressed denim jacket
Hooded velvet cape
Hooded wool duffle coat
Longline virgin-wool tunic