1) Horse shows- above is my older daughter last year on Notorious and my younger daughter just got the world’s cutest grey pony Hillcrest Kacee below.
2) Regattas- driving the girls to Laser and Opti races
3) Stop using pesticides on my roses. I want to keep bees and the pesticides kill them. I was inspired by an article in the NYTs on this subject. If my roses don’t make it, I will put in ones that are hardier and do not need pesticides to survive.
4) Get used to my cell phone ear piece by Wisemove that my friend Lea gave me so I won’t get a brain tumor. Please read the article entitled “Wake Up Call” in the July issue of Vogue on this very scary and relevant topic.
5) Read “We Used to Own The Bronx” by Eve Pell.
Eve Pell, Love This, Vogue
Roll-neck cable-knit wool-blend sweater
Viviane wool turtleneck sweater
Floral stretch-lace tights
Slanted-cuff leather knee-high boots
Oversized hooded cable-knit wool and mohair-blend cardigan
Cavalier wool blazer
Aiden sleeveless cashmere top
Hawes T-bar cutout leather pumps
Oversized cashmere knit top
Wool-blend turtleneck vest