July 11th, 2013
Campaigns

Celine for Fall

And they’re off! The Fall campaigns are breaking and once again Daria is the face of Celine. Simply gorgeous, and the blue boots are divine.

Thoughts on the long red nails?

What's New

Logo-embellished leather loafers

VALENTINO

Crocheted Cotton-Blend Midi Skirt

LOEWE

Braided leather bangle

JOSEPH

Delcie tie-detailed ramie midi dress

LOEWE

Gate knotted leather slippers

ZIMMERMANN

Postcard fringed crocheted straw bucket hat

CARTIER EYEWEAR

Santos de Cartier metal shield sunglasses

• Like the nail polish, but I hate the new shape in general, I will forever sport a short and square nail myself and find the stilleto nails tacky. Sorry, Phoebe!!

ameeJuly 11th, 2013  9:10 AM

• I love the look but not so sure about the boots. The nails would normally be too much for me but with such a pared down, simple silhouette, natural make up and no embellishments, I think they look really good.
    www.silkpathdiary.com

silkpathdiaryJuly 11th, 2013  9:25 AM

• love the boots, but not sure about these photos. the combo of the lighting/makeup seems to age her (more so in the second photo) in a strange way.

bllJuly 11th, 2013  9:55 AM

• I believe the campaign has two objectives: 1) To sell those amazing boots and 2) To create a feeling, a thought, an image and/or impression which is fresh and inspiring (like most campaigns and editorials). The stark makeup and nails may not be replicated in real life but their vampy quality creates a fresh juxtaposition with the minimalist dress, boots and shawl. I do think we will begin to see longer nails over the next decade because fashion is about change (and young people don’t want to look like their parents).

Sara G.July 11th, 2013  6:29 PM

• The blue boots are fantastic!

That's Not My AgeJuly 12th, 2013  9:56 AM

• I like the overall impression of the first picture. The multi colored tile background against the white chair, floor and clothing shows off the blue leather boots brilliantly in my untrained opinion. The shadow effect in the second picture is interesting. I doubt any part of the images is accidental.

AprilJuly 12th, 2013  9:58 AM

• What a great pair of boots, it’s just a great stark photo and you clearly see Celine ! After all it’s a feeling, p.s. the nails too done too pointed . But over all great.

ClosetfairyJuly 12th, 2013  10:22 PM

Your email address is only used for our verification process to help reduce spam comments and will not be shared, published or stored for any other purpose. Please be courteous. All comments are moderated.