October 30th, 2013
Beauty

Magic in a bottle?

I let out a cheer this morning when I came across this product on Net-a-Porter. Wouldn’t it be a lifesaver if it works? I’ll give it a test drive and report back.

FRED LEIGHTON

Collection gold, silver and diamond ring

TOMAS MAIER

Eyelet-embellished intarsia merino wool turtleneck sweater

PRADA

Mid-heel suede knee-high boots

SELIM MOUZANNAR

Beirut 18-karat rose gold diamond ring

MARA HOFFMAN

Camilla one-shoulder textured-organic cotton maxi dress

MARNI

medium Trunk shoulder bag

BOTTEGA VENETA

Cotton-blend poplin top

MIU MIU

Wool sweater

SOPHIE BUHAI

Gold vermeil hoop earrings

KHAITE

Charlotte cotton-gabardine trench coat

HAIDER ACKERMANN

Two-tone crepe blouse

HAIDER ACKERMANN

Oversized silk-charmeuse shirt

• YES do let us know! i read so many blogs that seem to be sponsored by products, i can no longer tell if an endorsement by a blogger is genuine or if it’s motivated by some sort of incentive. KIC remains one of the good ones!

kateOctober 30th, 2013  9:29 AM

• Yes, please..what kate said. 🙂

SandiOctober 30th, 2013  9:49 AM

• I eagerly await the results. If it works, I’m in. And I agree with Kate.

AllisonOctober 30th, 2013  10:08 AM

• Can’t wait to read your review on this, although I feel as if the product would have been a huge help this morning! *tired with puffy eyes* Thank you for your fabulous pieces. I enjoy each and every one…

Hilary

Hilary PhelpsOctober 30th, 2013  10:33 AM

• I am going to give it a try, as a new mom I desparately need a product to help look awake and rested for my morning meetings.

ameeOctober 30th, 2013  10:47 AM

• Ditto Kate’s remarks. 🙂

SamanthaOctober 30th, 2013  12:01 PM

• I agree with Kate, its getting hard to tell true reviews from sales pitches on the blogs.

I tend to go to a website called “makeup alley” which features user reviews. You need to sign-up to do a product search-but its free. Here is there listing of “This Works” line:

LilyOctober 30th, 2013  12:26 PM

• Avoid salt and fat/dairy (replacing with glasses of water) the entire day before you want to look rested and problem solved. Reduce it drastically if not eliminate it and you no longer have a problem!

AngelaOctober 30th, 2013  2:09 PM

• Angela, although I generally agree with your statement, but lack of sleep is my problem, and in the middle of the night feeding, etc.

ameeOctober 30th, 2013  4:52 PM

• Preston,
    I’m super impressed with Neo Strata Bionic Eye Cream Plus.
    I put it on throughout the day, even dab over makeup- I honestly think I can see results within hours.
    No, I have nothing to do with this product except that I’m a very satisfied customer, happy to keep paying the $40 or so a tube.
    Just wanted to share the joy! -I hope you love it as much as I do.

CarolineOctober 30th, 2013  6:09 PM

• I like the site Truth in Aging. Has anyone else tried it? I bought the Royal Bee Pollen cream there and just ordered a new cream and syrum she recommended. This month she evaluates Allure magazine recommendations. I am wondering if anyone else uses this site to order products and what their experience has been.

PaulaOctober 31st, 2013  9:20 AM

• Results? Thanks.

Denise MaheuJanuary 23rd, 2014  8:08 AM

Your email address is only used for our verification process to help reduce spam comments and will not be shared, published or stored for any other purpose. Please be courteous. All comments are moderated. Preachy comments about body weight, age, smoking, and furs will not be posted.