March 23rd, 2014
It Item

The Big Easy

Without a doubt, the Altuzarra mule is the chicest shoe of the season. Vanessa Traina says they’re as easy as a flip-flop, and I’d have to agree. Read the full story on The Line.

Images © The Line

FRED LEIGHTON

Collection gold, silver and diamond ring

TOMAS MAIER

Eyelet-embellished intarsia merino wool turtleneck sweater

PRADA

Mid-heel suede knee-high boots

SELIM MOUZANNAR

Beirut 18-karat rose gold diamond ring

MARA HOFFMAN

Camilla one-shoulder textured-organic cotton maxi dress

MARNI

medium Trunk shoulder bag

BOTTEGA VENETA

Cotton-blend poplin top

MIU MIU

Wool sweater

SOPHIE BUHAI

Gold vermeil hoop earrings

KHAITE

Charlotte cotton-gabardine trench coat

HAIDER ACKERMANN

Two-tone crepe blouse

HAIDER ACKERMANN

Oversized silk-charmeuse shirt

• These mules are just beautiful. I loved this style from the last time around and the updated look is wonderful. Just need to decide which pair will be the most versatile.

MonicaMarch 23rd, 2014  10:09 AM

• They look great, but are they comfortable? They look quite high for walking. The flip flop comment is throwing me.

LFRMarch 23rd, 2014  10:49 AM

• I agree with LFR, don’t understand really how they can be comfortable….is it the pitch?

SueMMarch 23rd, 2014  12:33 PM

• I would love to find these with lower heels .any ideas?

LBSMarch 23rd, 2014  2:47 PM

• LFR, Sue, et al took the words right out of my … keyboard. How can that height possibly be comfortable all day? I’m so tempted as they look so chic and elegant (particularly on Traina), but how often would a working mum wear them? Shorter version or a wedge heel would be preferable!

ElMarch 24th, 2014  5:11 AM

• I think these are gorgeous! I did take the plunge to order, however, I am not sure they fit in my lifestyle or I will be able to walk in them, but I can’t wait to see them and give them a try!

MaryBMarch 24th, 2014  10:28 AM

Your email address is only used for our verification process to help reduce spam comments and will not be shared, published or stored for any other purpose. Please be courteous. All comments are moderated. Preachy comments about body weight, age, smoking, and furs will not be posted.