April 24th, 2014
Home

Make A Note

Like Sofia Coppola, I’m a stationery nut and have a “wardrobe” of different cards. My go-to stationery is by Smythson, engraved Nile blue cards and envelopes, but I also have ones that I cherish from Cartier and The Printery. The above page, from the special issue of W edited by Coppola, shows a few of her favorites.

What's New

Logo-embellished leather loafers

VALENTINO

Crocheted Cotton-Blend Midi Skirt

LOEWE

Braided leather bangle

JOSEPH

Delcie tie-detailed ramie midi dress

LOEWE

Gate knotted leather slippers

ZIMMERMANN

Postcard fringed crocheted straw bucket hat

CARTIER EYEWEAR

Santos de Cartier metal shield sunglasses

• i can’t resist stylish stationery and in fact I have a drawer full of different designs. There is nothing quite like a handwritten note! Lovely selection here.

miss bApril 24th, 2014  7:46 AM

• Wow, I love that cherry! Chic.

DPUApril 24th, 2014  9:04 AM

• I love sending and receiving hand written notes by mail. So few people do this now due to technology so it really makes it extra special and beautiful stationary just raises the bar!

Sue stothApril 24th, 2014  9:39 AM

• I usually have to raid my mother’s stash of classical cards and stationary. I really should invest in my own!

Kay&WayApril 24th, 2014  10:23 AM

• I have a set from Lanvin that’s really pretty.

ameeApril 24th, 2014  10:38 AM

• What a fun post! I, too, LOVE stationery and have quite an assortment of cards. I recently made my own with goods acquired at Paper Source, and aspire to getting some from Smythson.

Mary

MaryApril 24th, 2014  12:50 PM

• Inspired! I would add the artisan, vintage letterpress companies as well…particularly like Aardvark in Los Angeles.

MargoApril 24th, 2014  12:58 PM

• Here’s another resource for stationery that we at The Salonniere adore! All letterpress. So chic.

Carla McDonald/The SalonniereApril 24th, 2014  1:55 PM

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Carla

Carla McDonald/The SalonniereApril 24th, 2014  1:56 PM

• Engraved paper is beautiful and worth the investment. There is nothing DIY or online that compares.

PaulaApril 25th, 2014  1:31 AM

• Take a look at the charming stationary by felixdoolittle.com

CPApril 26th, 2014  4:49 PM

Your email address is only used for our verification process to help reduce spam comments and will not be shared, published or stored for any other purpose. Please be courteous. All comments are moderated.