March 16th, 2015
Beauty

Golden Glow

Bobbi BrownI’m inspired by the makeup in the Hermès story, it’s all about a bronzer. My old friend Bobbi Brown’s Bronzing Powder in Golden Light looks perfect—I will test drive it in L.A.

FRED LEIGHTON

Collection gold, silver and diamond ring

TOMAS MAIER

Eyelet-embellished intarsia merino wool turtleneck sweater

PRADA

Mid-heel suede knee-high boots

SELIM MOUZANNAR

Beirut 18-karat rose gold diamond ring

MARA HOFFMAN

Camilla one-shoulder textured-organic cotton maxi dress

MARNI

medium Trunk shoulder bag

BOTTEGA VENETA

Cotton-blend poplin top

MIU MIU

Wool sweater

SOPHIE BUHAI

Gold vermeil hoop earrings

KHAITE

Charlotte cotton-gabardine trench coat

HAIDER ACKERMANN

Two-tone crepe blouse

HAIDER ACKERMANN

Oversized silk-charmeuse shirt

• Love bronzers ! My fav is MAC, but I should give Bobby Brown a try ! And have fun in LA, that would be my dream to spend a few weeks here 🙂

CarolineMarch 16th, 2015  8:28 AM

• NARS Laguna. Nuff said.

CariMarch 16th, 2015  8:46 AM

• On more “mature” skin, powder bronzers look very fake. I love Caudalie’s Teint Divine – mineral tinted moisturizer.

Lisa E.March 16th, 2015  9:11 AM

• I am a huge fan of Bobbie Brown’s bronzers. I use Bali Brown during the winter months when I’m a little pale, then switch to Dark once I get more sun on my body in the summer. They go on lightly and allow for layering to deepen the color as you want. A must for me!

CatMarch 16th, 2015  9:28 AM

• Pictures please! I’ve had a love affair with bronzers since they came out with them. Right now I’m using Hourglass’ Superfical MIRAGE, but on my wish list is Bobbie Brown’s bronzer in Natural.

Looking forward to your review!

Deborah ZMarch 16th, 2015  9:38 AM

• Just put on the last drops of what’s left in my Bobbie Brown bottle of foundation, heading out to buy another and will add some bronzer to my shopping bag. Since the sun is never going to reappear here in New England it’s time to fake it. . .

Laura (@cocktailsandgelato.com)March 17th, 2015  11:13 AM

Your email address is only used for our verification process to help reduce spam comments and will not be shared, published or stored for any other purpose. Please be courteous. All comments are moderated. Preachy comments about body weight, age, smoking, and furs will not be posted.