November 13th, 2015
It Item

The Clog Boot

I pulled out my No. 6 clog boots for the morning school run, they are so cozy.

They run small

VICTORIA, VICTORIA BECKHAM

Belted denim shirt

CASTANER

Jean canvas espadrilles

BOTTEGA VENETA

Bow-detailed crepe midi dress

THE ROW

Nude leatter sandals

MARA HOFFMAN

Camilla one-shoulder textured-organic cotton maxi dress

Knotted sleeve-waist wool sweater

M.I.H. JEANS

Paradise high-rise jeans

THE ROW

Nude leather sandals

JOSEPH

Pearl ribbed-knit wool sweater

JOSEPH

Cropped leather trousers

JOSEPH

Ryder leather shoulder bag

CELINE

Square sunglasses

• A great replacement for my Uggs, much cuter.

KathyNovember 13th, 2015  8:28 AM

• These are sitting in my cart waiting for me to make up my mind. Preston, are they comfortable enough to run around all day? A little worried about the hard wood sole. Thank you!

JulieNovember 13th, 2015  9:47 AM

• I have had this same pair for five or six years and have found that they are comfortable for all day. They are warm and water-proof too. Mine are starting to look a little tired, but that’s a sign of a well loved, well worn shoe!

LFRNovember 13th, 2015  11:17 AM

• they are very comfortable, and run small. I’m a 7.5 and took a 39.

PrestonNovember 13th, 2015  11:23 AM

• Preston and everyone else, thank you for the feedback. Ordering now.

julieNovember 13th, 2015  11:41 AM

• I just tried the one by Dansko and I think I love it. Nordstrom has black and brown.

Tori MordecaiNovember 13th, 2015  12:26 PM

• When I saw them on your blog last winter, I showed them to my daughter. She bought a pair last month, they look great on her. She did go down a size to get the right fit.

AprilNovember 13th, 2015  12:35 PM

• I mean up a size.

AprilNovember 13th, 2015  12:36 PM

• I purchased the UGG version in black and brown about three years ago. I love them but I feel like I never style them properly. A work in progress!:)

ChennillNovember 14th, 2015  6:51 AM

• I have had mine for several years and love them. It’s a great heel height. I normally wear a 37 in No.6 and purchased a 39 in these.

LisaNovember 14th, 2015  7:00 AM

• Love these!

Lisa EastmanNovember 14th, 2015  8:09 AM

• I just purchased these and I’m so delighted to start wearing them. They run small -definitely size up.

CherylNovember 15th, 2015  4:00 PM

• A must! Wore in the city last few years and continue in the burbs school run. :). Comfortable and flattering with everything from jeans and leather pants to cargo and workout pants

LissaNovember 16th, 2015  8:40 PM

Your email address is only used for our verification process to help reduce spam comments and will not be shared, published or stored for any other purpose. Please be courteous. All comments are moderated. Preachy comments about body weight, age, smoking, and furs will not be posted.