September 12th, 2016
The Row SS17 Collection

The Perfect Uniform

This is how I already love to dress, The Row just does it way better. The SS17 collection is perfection.

Thanks for the pic @meenalmistry

Logo-embellished leather loafers

VALENTINO

Crocheted Cotton-Blend Midi Skirt

LOEWE

Braided leather bangle

JOSEPH

Delcie tie-detailed ramie midi dress

LOEWE

Gate knotted leather slippers

ZIMMERMANN

Postcard fringed crocheted straw bucket hat

CARTIER EYEWEAR

Santos de Cartier metal shield sunglasses

• At a glance, I like everything about this except for the sleeve length, which I think takes it a boho direction. I would like to know the fabric and see the texture and color.

PaulaSeptember 12th, 2016  3:26 PM

• I agree 100% ~ I don’t know why I ever bother to leave my comfort zone – I can see this same thing with a few variations, but it really is perfection. I do like the sleeve length, it gives it a bit of an edge.

KathySeptember 12th, 2016  7:49 PM

• Kathy makes a good point – the sleeve length gives it an edge, and it’s a good edge!

PaulaSeptember 12th, 2016  11:45 PM

• I’m not sure about this image- I understand the uniform concept – but nothing here strikes any originally- but maybe that’s the point I’m overlooking.
    I agree re comments about texture etc as that in this case creates a whole new world of wearability and pleasure.

RuthSeptember 13th, 2016  7:01 AM

• I love this and I love The Row. Genius in its simplicity. And always comfortable. I’m super excited to try their shoes this season. And their bags are great too! Love the sleeve, by the way!

Paula BSeptember 13th, 2016  7:14 AM

• Honestly, can’t tell what she is wearing from the picture. Like the tennis shoes going into fall!

Dana GSeptember 13th, 2016  8:38 AM

• I tend to turn my looks into some sort of uniform no
    matter what . Sometimes lasting a mere week or so, some
    surviving seasons. But always adhere to some sort of individual essence that basically boils down to: uniform.
    The above image is pulled together, chic, nod to the “uniform platform” and you can see how different riffs could evolve. Thanks Preston and regular chime-in readers, I do love these postings and count on them to help me with my selections and edits.
    Dana
    Minneapolis

Dana SSeptember 17th, 2016  12:50 PM

Your email address is only used for our verification process to help reduce spam comments and will not be shared, published or stored for any other purpose. Please be courteous. All comments are moderated.