September 29th, 2016
SS17 Collection

Chloé

A roomy blouse over an athletic short and a heavenly floral print in the Chloé SS17 show.

Images courtesy  ©vogueparis

FRED LEIGHTON

Collection gold, silver and diamond ring

J. CREW

Ira ribbed cashmere turtleneck sweater

KHAITE

Wendell cropped high-rise wide-leg jeans

AURÉLIE BIDERMANN

Francoise gold-plated lapis lazuli earrings

GUCCI

Grosgrain-trimmed lady tunic

GIVENCHY

Cross3 leather cross-body bag

MIU MIU

Double-breasted wool-twill coat

CO

Oversized alpaca and wool-blend sweater

CO

Alpaca and wool-blend midi skirt

PRADA

Metallic

BURBERRY

Hooded wool-blend duffle coat

LOVESHACKFANCY

Jamie alpaca-blend cardigan

• So 70s!

joannawnycSeptember 29th, 2016  9:23 AM

• I’m having a terrible stab of envy over that white pom-poms shirt & the floral shorts!

BeccaSeptember 29th, 2016  11:41 AM

• Oh that blouse would work with sooooo many pieces. She (Claire) just goes from strength to strength.

SueMSeptember 29th, 2016  11:56 AM

• The only item Chloe which has ever appealed to me are the shoes and an occasional handbag. For me, the ready to wear is a very expensive hippie look.

PaulaSeptember 29th, 2016  3:16 PM

• Beautiful – I’m not a print fan, but that one is so great. The monochrome coloring keeps it more quiet.

KathySeptember 30th, 2016  9:03 AM

• There were a few lovely things such as this shirt but overall the collection didn’t really speak to me. Claire said she was bringing the girl back to the city – a smart move when her previous collection was so ‘on the road’ – but I guess the last one was so much more pragmatic to me than this one.

I see many collections this time exploring what I think is a new kind of futuristic nomad… Loewe, parts of Dior, Azede Jean Pierre – the girls were dressed for exploration. I really like the idea and the clothes but can’t quite figure out how to translate it an everyday setting yet. I am curious how the store versions will look like.

AschaSeptember 30th, 2016  11:55 AM

• Well said, Ascha- thank you for this comment, thought provoking.

PrestonSeptember 30th, 2016  12:57 PM

Your email address is only used for our verification process to help reduce spam comments and will not be shared, published or stored for any other purpose. Please be courteous. All comments are moderated. Preachy comments about body weight, age, smoking, and furs will not be posted.