February 27th, 2022
February/March Issue of Vogue UA

‘Urban Dictionary’

Vogue UA is is one of my favorite editions in the Vogue family. It’s a bit more cutting edge and less commercial, which I appreciate. As I flipped through the recent February/March issue, my heart broke thinking about the Ukranians who make this incredible magazine. All Ukranians are in my prayers.

Photography by Umit Savaci  Styling by Monika Tatalovic

What's New

THE ROW

Park small grained-leather shoulder bag

THE ROW

Silvia silk-twill scarf

Logo-embellished leather loafers

VALENTINO

Crocheted Cotton-Blend Midi Skirt

LACK OF COLOR

Inca straw bucket hat

VALENTINO

Cropped crocheted cotton-blend wide-leg pants

ISABEL MARANT

Amuko leather-trimmed suede tote

Crochet-knit cashmere, wool and silk-blend mini dress

LOEWE

Braided leather bangle

JOSEPH

Delcie tie-detailed ramie midi dress

LOEWE

Gate knotted leather slippers

ZIMMERMANN

Postcard fringed crocheted straw bucket hat

HUNZA G

Solitaire swimsuit

STONE AND STRAND

Sparkle Mini 10-karat gold diamond ring

CARTIER EYEWEAR

Santos de Cartier metal shield sunglasses

Small raffia bucket bag

• Thank you Preston for not sticking your head in the sand regarding Ukraine. This war is not only about Ukraine but freedom & democracy for all of us. The bravery & selflessness of the people of Ukraine are an example to all of us. They are in my thoughts & prayers as are the conscripted Russian soldiers & their families.

CatherineFebruary 27th, 2022  11:45 AM

• That’s a really good magazine. The whole situation in the Ukraine has me distraught. I am praying that god answers our prayers and puts a halt to this war.

TracyFebruary 27th, 2022  12:01 PM

• Bravo, Preston for your support to Ukraine. They need our prayers. As Lithuanian I am wholeheartedly with the brave , heroic and stoic Ukrainian people. God bless them and their motherland. Slava Ukraini!

ZivileFebruary 27th, 2022  1:27 PM

• Thank you, Preston, for speaking to this. I wholeheartedly concur with the three readers’ comments above.

PaulaFebruary 27th, 2022  5:00 PM

• Me, too, to your words, Preston, as well as to the three comments thus far.

JaniceFebruary 27th, 2022  6:46 PM

• Preston, I found this article of interest.

PaulaFebruary 27th, 2022  7:13 PM

• Prayers for all in Ukraine-and may President Zelensky survive to continue to lead.

Meghan QuinnFebruary 28th, 2022  7:43 AM

• Thank you for sharing the beauty of world fashion in a time that feels both ugly and truly scary. All on this thread could not have expressed my sentiments better.

MelissaFebruary 28th, 2022  7:47 AM

• Echoing the sentiments already expressed. My relatives only a few generations back came from the area close to Ukraine…looking at pictures of the people I feel a kinship with them. I only hope this terrible invasion comes to an end swiftly.

SharonFebruary 28th, 2022  9:05 AM

• I agree with all of the above. My cousin is married to a Ukrainian and my heart is broken. They are wonderful people and need all our support. Thank you, Preston

TerrilynFebruary 28th, 2022  1:52 PM

Your email address is only used for our verification process to help reduce spam comments and will not be shared, published or stored for any other purpose. Please be courteous. All comments are moderated.